Responsive and Family Friendly Local Pest Control
Our residential pest services are here to meet your needs as soon as they arise. Since we are a local pest control company, our quick response times ensure you aren’t waiting for weeks for service, and our local technicians are friendly and professional. Every home is different, and every pest protection plan should be too!
The products we use are pet friendly and child safe, so you can spend less time worrying about your family and get back to enjoying a clean and bug-free home. As an Orlando pest control company, we know the specific problems you face and how to address them. We can help with the services listed below, and more! Contact us today to find out what we can do for you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR FIVE STEP TREATMENT PROCESS
1. MONITOR PESTS
ProGuard will establish a service that includes searching for problem areas and keeping an eye out for:
- Pests and sign of pests – dead insects and droppings
- Damage caused by pests
- Conditions that are good for pests such as water sources, open foods, open garages, etc.
2. IDENTIFY ISSUES AND CONCERNS
ProGuard believes that proper identification is important
- “What” is the issue or concern – are the insects dead?
- “When” the issue is occuring – time of season, day or night?
- “Where” action must take place – exterior or interior?
3. FIND THE ROOT CAUSE
Pests need food, water, and shelter – ProGuard will take note and document findings
Empty pet bowls, clean-up crumbs and dishes properly, cover garbage indoors and out, keep foods sealed
Fix leaks and drips indoors and out, keep gutters clean, route A/C drips away from home, do not allow water to accumulate
Seal cracks in walls, trim, and flooring, install door sweeps and screens, fill nail holes and openings, install weather stripping, keep tree limbs and shrubs away from structure
When you have a pest issue or concern, ProGuard will choose the most effective and safe method to control them:
- ProGuard will choose spot applications that work, using non-repellent liquids
- Employ use of gel baits, dust, and fine granular baits in crack and crevice areas
- Complete exterior treatment with safe and effective liquids, baits, and webmaster
5. BI-MONTHLY EVALUATION
ProGuard will record the action, place, and time of each service. Regular monitoring will help us maintain a pest control program that works.